(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by B-Men GmbH/Daysaver (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
(1) Orders are only possible via the Daysaver website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below without a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed apply.
(3) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in a short time, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
(1) Prices are listed in Swiss francs.
(2) Accepted method of payment provided by Payrexx.
(3) The total cost of your items ordered as displayed on the web will be billed to you.
(4) If the shipping address is located outside Switzerland, you may be charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax.
We are trying to get your order out the door and on its way to you as fast as possible. Due to the different delivery service providers, we cannot give exact information about delivery times. Delivery may take longer in case we are out of stock. In this case we will inform you.
Shipping is included in the price as well as VAT where applicable. Please be aware of duty, sales tax and import taxes that may be charged if the order is delivered to other countries than Switzerland. These must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
We send our products as letter post. Therefore, we do not receive a tracking number from the shipper. We thus do not accept any responsibility if a shipment does not arrive. However, we offer tracking for eligible countries or registered mail (Switzerland) for those who want it as an option in the checkout process, but we have to charge extra. Also in these cases we do not accept any responsibility if a shipment does not arrive.
(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days from shipping date. Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
(2) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
– The product shows signs of visible use
– The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). In case of return, you will be charged for all shipping charges.
The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made.
(3) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
(1) We provide a warranty for an unlimited period of time against material or manufacturing defects. This means that defective parts that have not become unusable due to misuse or natural wear and tear will be replaced free of charge by identical or equivalent products. Any further warranty claims as well as liability for damages resulting from the use of our products are expressly excluded.
(2) It is up to you to control the products upon delivery. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
Secure Transactions – Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet.
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
(1) All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland.
(2) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.