General Terms and Conditions
1 – General(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by Daysaver AG (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
2 – Contract(1) Orders are only possible via the Daysaver website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below without a separate fulfilment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed apply.
(3) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in a short time, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
3 – Color of ProductsPlease note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
4 – Prices and PaymentDuty and taxes
Prices are listed in CHF, EUR or USD, depending on your location. For EU countries and Switzerland, VAT is included in the displayed price. For all other countries, no VAT is included in the displayed prices.
If the shipping address is not in the EU or Switzerland you may be charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax.
Your delivery country is automatically selected when you visit our website. However, you can change it at any time using the dropdown in the footer or during checkout. Changing the delivery country will result in a change in the displayed price (currency and/or VAT).
Prices and payment
The total cost of your items ordered as displayed on the web will be billed to you. Accepted method of payment provided by Shopify Payments.
5 – DeliveryWe are trying to get your order out the door and on its way to you as fast as possible. Delivery may take longer if we are out of stock. In this case the shop states “preorder” or an expected delivery period. No partial deliveries will be made..
We ship with Swiss Post, shipping time is 5-8 days.
All other country shipments
We ship with DHL through our shipping provider from Germany. Orders are handed over to DHL within 1-3 working days after receipt of order. You will be provided with tracking number and other corresponding information. Please use the tracking information provided to check the status of shipping.
6 – Your rights of Return(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days from shipping date. Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
(2) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
– The product shows signs of visible use
– The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). In case of return, you will be charged for all shipping charges.
The refund of the sale price will be carried out in the same manner as the original payment was made.
(3) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track & trace service.
7 – Our rightIf you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
8 – Reservation of proprietary rightsThe goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
9 – Warranty(1) We provide a warranty for an unlimited period of time against material or manufacturing defects. This means that defective parts that have not become unusable due to misuse or natural wear and tear will be replaced free of charge by identical or equivalent products. Any further warranty claims as well as liability for damages resulting from the use of our products are expressly excluded.
(2) It is up to you to control the products upon delivery. Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
10 – Secure TransactionsOur e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet.
11 – CopyrightsAll rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
12 – Miscellaneous Terms(1) All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland.
(2) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.