Spend $80.00 and you get free shipping!
The mount for everything
Mount the Daysaver multitool Essential8 or Original9 & the multitool extension Coworking5 together with any other potential day-saving stuff – such as a tube or/and a mini pump – to your frame with the mount Cradle. The Whip secures everything rattle-free on top of your Daysaver tools.
- Bottle cage standard mounts
- Neodymium magnets to hold the Coworking5 and the Daysaver multitool
- Silicon coated strap: length: 270mm / width: 38mm
- Mount dimensions: length: 107mm / width: 41mm
- Stainless steel screws (M5 x 12 mm) to bolt the mount to your frame are included
- Weight: 52 grams with strap and screws included
Longer rides without Backpack? Why not!
The mount Cradle3 features magnets to hold the multitool Essential8 and the multitool extension Coworking5 in place when it is mounted underneath the top tube and the tool is facing downwards, or on the seat tube where the tool would fall off as well. This lets you easily attach anything on top of the tools with the strap – completely hassle free.
See the ease of use with magnets In action
Quite practical with these magnets, isn't it? You can even get by with two hands.
Fits the bottle cage standard
Use the specific tool mounts (bottle cage standard spacing) a lot of brands are introducing nowadays.